International Summer Camp , New Hampshire, USA
International Summer Camp
Team North America cordially invites youth ages 13-18 to WYA’s 2017 International Summer Camp (ISC), New Hampshire, USA, July 10-17 2017!
During this week-long leadership training program, youth from all around the world will come together and explore how the value of human dignity serves as the foundation of a prosperous and flourishing society and their important role in fostering a culture of life. Through seminars, small group discussions, and activities, campers explore topics such as: What is human dignity? What does it mean to be human? What is authentic freedom? How do I use my freedom for excellence? We will engage campers in global issues, especially those pertaining to WYA’s 2017 theme, migration and development.
Camp Topics Include:
- Is the human person a subject with dignity?
- What is authentic freedom?
- Migration and Development: How do we respect the rights of migrants?
- How do we become champions for the defense of the human person?
Outdoor and Cultural Activities:
- Sports and Recreation
- Movie Nights
- and More!
Alongside fun excursions and activities including recreational sports, hiking, kayaking, and crafts, WYA’s ISC equips young leaders with knowledge, experiences, and practical tools that empower them to lead this culture of life.
Eligibilities for International Summer Camp
Youth from North America, between the ages of 18-30, most especially former WYA interns and campers, are invited to join WYA ISC as camp counselors. The camp fee is waived for counselors.
Eligible Regions: North America
- May 19, 2017: for campers who need a scholarship
- May 19, 2017: for campers who need to apply for a US Visa
- June 1, 2017: for camp counselors
- June 16, 2017: for campers who don’t need to apply for a US Visa
Application Deadline: May 19, 2017
For more detail, visit the official link below: