Online Course in Grant Proposal and Research Writing
Grant Proposal and Research Writing free online course by Author Aid
Author Aid has provided an opportunity to provide free Online Course in Grant Proposal and Research Writing. The course is designed for early career researchers in developing countries.
Duration: 18 April to 12 June 2017 (8 weeks)
Deadline to enroll: 18 April 2017
Expected effort: 4 to 5 hours per week
Outline of the 8-week course
Week 1: Doing a literature review
Week 2: Research ethics
Week 3: Writing a grant proposal – Part 1
Week 4: Writing a grant proposal – Part 2
Week 5: Writing a research paper – Part 1
Week 6: Writing a research paper – Part 2
Week 7: Publishing a paper in a journal
Week 8: Wrap up
Course completion criteria
Participants who do the following will receive a course completion certificate with a “Pass” grade:
Complete the course induction activities;
Pass the weekly multiple choice quizzes by scoring at least 80% on each quiz (unlimited attempts are allowed on the quizzes); and
Complete the wrap up activities (post assessment quiz and feedback survey). Merit grade
Participants who do the above and complete at least one of the two recommended peer assessment activities will receive a course completion certificate with a “Merit” grade.
About the certificate
The certificate will mention the name of the course, your name, the course duration, and average study time. The AuthorAID and INASP logos will be included on the certificate, but the course is not accredited by any organisation.
The certificate will be given as a PDF file. It will not be given in hardcopy or sent by post. A unique verification code will be present on each certificate issued.
How to join the Grant Proposal and Research Writing course
Please carefully follow ALL the steps given below to join the course.
- Create an account on INASP Moodle if you don’t have one already. Visit
http://moodle.inasp.info/login/index.php to get started.
- You may need to wait for some time to get the account confirmation email. Please check your junk/spam email folder for the account confirmation email if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- When creating an account please put in an email address that you regularly use and check. Otherwise you may miss out on important course announcements, which will reach you by email.
- Login to INASP Moodle with your account: http://moodle.inasp.info/
- Visit the course enrolment page: http://moodle.inasp.info/course/view.php?id=118
- Enter one of the below enrolment keys to join the subject-area group that most closely matches your area of work. Copy the enrolment key carefully and paste it in the enrolment key box, making sure there are no spaces or other characters.
- Click the button called “Enroll me” to enroll in the course.
Once you have enrolled in the course, you can begin working on the pre course activities, which you’ll find on the course homepage. On the course start date (18th April 2017), the first set of the course materials will become available. The course administrator will also make an announcement in the course on the start date with further information.
For detail visit the official link grant proposal writing and research writing